Sunday, December 19, 2010

Roommate Christmas


The past few years I have been blessed with great roommates. We have a lot of fun together and a lot of memories together. A favorite past time when we are incredibly bored and/or a little bit sad is to force ourselves to laugh as loudly and weirdly as possible. Before you know it turns into real, uncontrollable laughter and our whole mood changes. It's a lot of fun, you should try it next time you are bored and or sad. We haven't done this in a long time, just writing about it makes me want to do it soon.
Anyway, tonight my roommates and I were sitting in the living room talking and looking at our Christmas tree and we decided there was no time like the present to open our Christmas presents to each other. So we did. Emily gave me key finders and Bonnie gave me a blanket. Both of these are very useful. I am always losing my keys at work, at home, At my Mom and Dad's, at friends, pretty much anywhere I go. They are usually at the bottom of purse, which come to think of it might be too big and thus causing most of my problem. The other day Clint hid my keys from me and thought it was very entertaining to watch as I pulled out a can opener, mucinex, approximately 100 pens, eccinecea, mardi gras beads, just to name a few. Well losing my keys wont happen anymore, now all I have to do is push a button and my keys will beep until I find them, or the battery goes dead, which ever come first.
Bonnie gave me a fleece blanket. In the winter I am always cold and if I am at home I usually have a blanket wrapped around me. Sometimes even when I am not cold I still have one wrapped around just for the comfort factor. In short, I love blankets, especially soft ones, And this one is soft and warm and heavenly.
Thanks Bonnie and Emily for being great roommates and creating fun memories that will last a lifetime.

No comments: