Monday, September 27, 2010

My Review: It Hurts So Good

I have done the Jillian Michaels workout routine a couple of times now. And it is a BEAST! but it feels so good to be working out hard again. I actually like her "no more trouble spots" routine better than the kettlebell routine because it is broken up into 5 minutes segments so when I was in pain and I wanted to give up I could tell myself thatI could do it for 4 more minutes and then move on to another muscle group and go through the same thing again.

Dinner was SOOO good last night. The lady whose house we went to was from china and she even let us help her make the food. It was so fun and so good. I want to make it by myself now. It was very authentic and I rocked the chopsticks! I will have to thank Bryant and Tina for teaching me how to use them a couple of months ago. I was suprised at myself and how well I did with them.

2 comments:

Tako-Ayako said...

That's so awesome on the chopsticks! I'm proud!

And awesome on the workout! I might have to try it out as well... :)

Leanne said...

glad to hear the food worked out for you! hahaha