Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fabulous Fall Four Wheeling...and Food

My dad and I went on the hobble creek trail, which goes from hobble creek over to sqauw peak, yesterday. The fall colors were gorgeous and the company was great. The only thing that could have made the day better would have been BYU actually winning a game.






Tonight I am going to dinner with a friend. Apparently we are going to his friends house who is making us authentic chinese. eeek. I am excited but nervous about this. It should be really good, but what if it is some strange meat? I am a very picky meat eater. One of my past students moms opened up an authentic mexican restaurant and when I tried it I struggled a little bit with it. It was good and all, just different...and chewy. In short, with every type of authentic food that I have ever tried I have always preferred the americanized version more. So we'll see how I feel about authentic chinese later tonight.

No comments: