Sunday, April 11, 2010

Las Vegas

This past weekend me, my mom, my two sisters, my two sister-in-laws and niece all met up for a girls trip in Vegas. It was sooo much fun. I hated to come back to the cold Utah weather.











Did you enjoy the plethora of pictures. I wanted to post more but for some reason it wouldn't let me. That is probably a good thing.

We had such a nice relaxing trip. We ate, walked the strip, saw the Lion King (which, by the way was amazing, great costumes), ate some more, sat by the gorgeous pool that had a sand beach and was surrounded by palm trees and beautiful flowers, ate some more, laughed a lot, shopped, enjoyed the hot tub, saw the botanical gardens at the Bellagio. Oh and did I mention, we ate a lot of really good food?

1 comment:

Leanne said...

sounds like a blast!