Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter '10

Despite having some weird, random sickness over Easter weekend I was able to enjoy the time spent with my family while we enjoyed conference and celebrated the life and resurrection of our Savior.
Mark's family came down for the weekend. We went and saw How to Train you Dragon. It is a really cute movie ,you should definitely see it
Cael loved his "computer geek glasses."

My family has a tradition of rolling Easter eggs down Peteetneet hill the day before Easter. This year we "bowled for Gehrig" he was so excited when he saw all the eggs rolling down the hill at him at the same time!

Kammi taught us one of her families Easter traditions, peppering Easter eggs. You pick an egg and tap the pointed end against somebody Else's egg together. Only one egg will crack. The one that doesn't crack gets to go again. Once an egg has been peppered twice without cracking it moves on to the championship round. Jake and I were in the championship round and my egg won!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

you can also do this with m&ms. only one will crack. this is how I crack my raw eggs when I am cooking, I hit 2 together and only one cracks. it beats using the counter or the side of a bowl!