Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Johnson family summer bash!




I decided that I am horrible at taking pictures. I do not know what happened, I used to be so good at it. I got ready to post this and realized i did not have very many pictures. Annyway, over the fourth of July my whole family got together in Payson for a family reunion. It was alot of fun to have everyone together again. I wish we could do it more often but we are so spread out it makes it hard. But when we do get together we have a lot fun. This time we went to Lagoon, fire works, swimming, paintball wars, and duels. Dad got the worst of the duels TJ shot him in the head just above his mask. (and somewhere else which I wont mention here). ouch!



We also took family pictures, which is always fun with a bunch of little kids. Amazingly several of them turned out, with everybody looking.

1 comment:

Danny said...

Look how big your family is growing to be! how fun!