Friday, June 26, 2009

My Poor Car!

I went and saw the movie up tonight. It is a really cute movie. I advise you go and see it. Hopefully during it you wont recieve phone calls and texts from your room mate telling you to call her back asap. Yep, that is what happened to me. I did not notice that i had missed these calls until the movie was over, almost an hour after my room mate Bonnie had last tried to reach me. I got a hold of her and she told me that the tree in our front yard had split and that part of it was on top of the trunk of my car. We hurried home and this is what we found:



back view. good thing my lights are reflecting otherwise you wouldnt be able to see it.
Clint was nice enough to help me survey the damge and get the branch off my car once we got back to my house. Then he tried to break the branch off but that didnt work!
When I first heard that a tree had fallen on my car, i had envisioned it to be much worse than this. Luckily there was no structural damage. It does look like there are several scratches on the roof, trunk and side of my car. It is hard to tell though because it is so dark. I am anxious for morning to come so i can really survey the damage and figure out what to do about it. I am just so glad that it wasnt any worse.


3 comments:

Leanne said...

uh-oh, I hope it's ok!

Anna Linnea said...

I am crying for you!

Rachel said...

to your brand new car? Sad! That's worse than Paul and his camera/blackberry! Hope it's not too bad! Also, I'm thinking that I want to come visit one time. I'll have to see when I can get off work- I'll bring lunch!