Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Boring

My life hasn't had much that has been blog worthy lately. While I have been staying busy and enjoying my time, there just hasn't been much to blog about. And there still isn't, but I am blogging about this anyway. This weekend I was really bored as the majority of my friends were either out of town/studying for finals/with family, I found myslf looking for something that I could change up and keep me busy for awhile. So, I decided to do something with my bedroom. I went shopping and found stuff to hang on my walls.



For some reason I really like bird decor lately. So when I saw these I just had to get them. Once I got it all hung I stepped back and looked at it. I then realized my bed looked rather plain. I had nothing else going on so why not go look for some cute pillows? A couple hours later and too much money later this is the final result

pilllows, pillows, pillows and more pillows.What do you think? I LOVE the way my bed turned out, but I am not so sure about the wall anymore. Oh well, it is going to have to stay that way for awhile now.
It is spring break this week! I have the rest of the week off. On Thursday I am headed to St. George for a girls weekend with the girls in my family. I am so excited for this! I am not sure what I am going to do the next two days until then, since most people are still at school or work during the day. I am looking for another project but this next one needs to be cheap. (because decorative pillows aren't). I did buy a pumice stone. Maybe I will go pumice my feet now.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

you're funny! I like the pillows. do share where you found them.

amber said...

Pier 1! They're 20% off right now