Monday, November 8, 2010

soccer fans are crazy!

I went to my first soccer game on Saturday night! It was so much fun, I was surprised at how much i got into the game and how crazy RSL soccer fans are. I can't wait to go again. Sadly, RSL is out of the playoffs now so i will have to wait for next season.

We had great seats, fifth row right behind the goal. most of the second half was played right by us!

Me and Em. We are really excited, can you tell?

Dallas, Emily and I getting excited for the game.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEibexJ3nxXQj-mThw_QxKR6fXCvO17-3VDph38sH3maMn2oHpggJmb4kqhi3UW8E0bEA8kAhBu4QXnzdtiO-_oYilUIErnGee46gkRQUdThWwRszc5T2UPepKTKpS2F5PStTaIAlKWLOsiW/s1600/IMG_0243.JPG">
Our chuckin for chicken hats

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I don't get the chicken thing, but it looks like fun!!