Saturday, June 19, 2010

Strawberry Days

Any weekend called "Strawberry Days" promises to be a fun, if not delicious one. And sure enough this weekend held up to it's name!

The strrawberries and cream were so good! It really felt like summer, eating strawberries and with the weather finally being nice.


Friday night Bonnie, me, Tina and Bryant went to the rodeo. although it was kind of stressful before and we almost didn't go,due to trying to find someone to take clint's ticket since he was sick, I am glad we ended up going. It turned out to be lots fun. Just ask Bryant; He loved it, especially the part where I tackled him to the ground...yeah I will NEVER let him live that one down.

I didn't get enough of the strawberries and cream friday night so on saturday me, Stephanie, Marianne, and Krista went back for more. while were there we decided to also walk around the booths and the carnival. But honestly, it was only for the strawberries and cream that we went!

1 comment:

Tako-Ayako said...

The tackle was pretty awesome :)