Sunday, December 20, 2009

Temple square at Christmas

Temple square is so pretty this time of year! I love it! Last night me and some friends went up to salt lake to see the lights. It was really foggy, well at least we liked to pretend that it was fog but i think it was really smog. I am going to refer to it as fog because then it looks pretty and not gross. :) The first picture was taken with the flash on so you can see all of the fog. The next two are with the flash off so that you can't see the fog as well but you can still tell. I love the one of the temple and the fog.




Tina, Me and Bryant
This Christmas season has been great. It has been and will be filled with many more family and friend traditions. It is also a great time of the year to reflect on the birth of Christ and all that He has done for each and every one of us. I find it hard to truly focus on the true meaning of Christmas with the parties, hoards of people everwhere you go , and everything else that distracts us during the holiday season. This trip up to temple square always serves as a good reminder and always, without fail, gets me in the Christmas spirit.



4 comments:

Tako-Ayako said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tako-Ayako said...

Oops, I didn't mean to delete my previous post, I'm really dumb on blogs.

Anyway, thanks for having the idea of going! It was a lot of fun! I hope your head isn't hurting anymore.

Anna Linnea said...

I seriously hope that was "fog" not smog! Looks like fun!

Leanne said...

it looks like fog to me!