Sunday, November 15, 2009


Hee Haws Corn Maze.

my singles ward went to Hee Haws corn maze a couple of weeks ago. Me and my room mates are pretty much able to have fun in any situation. And this corn maze wasn't any different. I mean honestly, why are corn mazes so fun? Walking around completly disoriented, not knowing where you are walking down the same path numerous times seems to only be considered fun around Halloween time. While at times it was frustrating out little group, Bonnie, Emily, Dale and I had a blast, singing songs and being scared to death by some guy in a gorilla costume.



After we made it out of the corn maze and were ready to head to our cars for home we found these fun swings that looked like horses. Dale took a bunch of pictures for us but I will only put on the really fun ones.




I am so glad to have such good room mates. Who enjoy being goofy and having fun with me, even though at time we may look like huge dorks. I love them!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

how cute! you all match w/ brown sweatshirts!