Saturday, May 9, 2009

finally

MY NEW CAR!







after ten years of driving my first car I finally bought a new one. On Wednesday night my dad and I went car shopping and this is what i came home with! I am debating on whether or not I should put a spoiler on it what do you think, should I?

I love it! It is a little different to have knobs on all of my A/C and heater controls and not have to take the one i have left off and put it one of the others to change the temperature. Or to have to use my snow scraper to pry up the gas lever and the use my debit card to pry open the gas tank.

My old car had alot of little quirks that i have gotten used to over the years, in a small way i am sad to sell it cause it has been such a great car. But at the same time it feels great to have a car i know i can trust.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting! I love your new car! What have you been up to these days? I am going to add you on my blog! Love ya!

Anna Linnea said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world! I am so excited to follow your exciting and fun life! The car is awesome and TJ's description of all the fun things to do in it was so funny! I definitely think we should try a few of his suggestions out. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Don't go over 155 mph in it.

Lynn Johnson said...

Amber,
Your blog looks great!!! That's fun that Gina found you or you found her.
Enjoy that new car----you deserve it!!!
Love Ya,
Mom

Rachel said...

Yea! I'm so glad you have a blog!! Look mine up- it's www.chamberlain-stinkyfalls.blogspot.com

I like the new car! Ned and I are going to be in the market for one this summer. It's a great color!

How is everything at GIANT steps? I'm hoping I will get to come back for graduation. I just have to get the time off. Everytime I get on 800 north I think about you guys!

Lynn Johnson said...

Amber,
Don't let TJ near your new car. When he comes to town, hide it.
Love Ya,
Mom

Leanne said...

nice new car!! Glad to see you join the "blogging" world! check mine out at dannyleanne.blogspot

Lynn Johnson said...

Looks like a fun vacation!!!!
Mom